Video Police Abuse of Power Harassment On American Citizens

Who says there's just a few bad apples in law enforcement? They obviously haven't visited PoliceCrimes.com. All police offices mentioned may or may not have been arrested and charged with a CRIME and are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Video Police Abuse of Power Harassment On American Citizens

Postby WaTcHeR » 07 Dec 2010, Tue 8:43 pm

Officer Dana Winn of Bentonville Ark. Gives Cops a Bad Name

Man secretly records Arrest, Posts To YouTube - BENTON COUNTRY SHERIFF’S OFFICIALS HAVE LAUNCHED INTERNAL INVESTIGATION INTO DEPUTY’S ACTIONS

"SHERIFF'S OFFICIALS: VIDEO LAUNCHED INTERNAL INVESTIGATION INTO DEPUTY'S ACTIONS"

"Bentonville Arkansas — Investigators with the Benton County Sheriff's Department has launched an internal investigation into the actions of Deputy Dana Winn, sheriff's officials said Monday."

Winn came out to Lewis’ property and questioned him about the location of a man with arrest warrants who used Lewis’ home as his last known address. Lewis said he did not know where the man was and at first refused to further answer any questions. Officer Winn felt that Lewis was not providing adequate information so he arrested him in connection with obstructing governmental operations, a misdemeanor.

"John Lewis secretly taped Deputy Dana Winn in November. Winn went to Lewis' residence to question him about a person Winn was attempting to arrest."

"The video, taken with a camera attached to a pair of sunglasses, starts when Winn makes contact with Lewis and ends at the beginning of the booking process at the Benton County Jail."

"Lewis was released from the jail on citation."

Investigators with the Benton County Sheriff's Office have launched an internal investigation into the actions of a fellow deputy, sheriff's officials said Monday.

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnY-XfeeEeM
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOlVfmcr4Lw
"Cops that lie, need to die!" A police officer that lies to get an arrest or send someone to prison should be shot.

"In the U.S., a cop with a gun can commit the most heinous crime and be given the benefit of the doubt."

"The U.S. Government does not have rights, it has privileges delegated to it by the people."
WaTcHeR

Re: Officer Dana Winn of Bentonville Ark. Gives Cops a Bad N

Postby WaTcHeR » 07 Dec 2010, Tue 9:16 pm

Not the first time deputy Dana Winn has been in trouble.

PEA RIDGE, Ark. -- A Benton County deputy was fired after officials say he botched an investigation into former fugitive Cory Wolf's whereabouts. One other deputy, Dana Winn, was disciplined for this incident. He received a letter of reprimand, and was suspended for one day without pay.

Officials said the search for Wolf wasn't executed as well as it could have been. According to officials, Cpl. Todd Cornwell responded to an alleged Wolf sighting near Pea Ridge, conducted a short search, and then left the scene to have dinner with Pea Ridge police officers. He never filed a police report.

Pea Ridge resident Dawnitta Henson made the call to Benton County Sheriff's Office after she said she spotted Wolf on her property. Cornwell responded, and Henson said she wasn't happy with the way he handled the situation. Still she said she never expected him to be fired.

“He messed up and I don't think that's a secret to anybody. I'm a little relieved that it feels like they're doing something to prevent this from happening again, but it is sad the man had to lose his job over it,” Henson said.

Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson said firing Cornwell was his only option.

“He didn't do his job. He took an incident that was a fairly large incident and turned it into something that he felt wasn't even worthy of making out of a report,” Ferguson said.

At the same time, Ferguson blamed part of Cornwell's mistakes on himself.

“I'm the one that says okay to hiring them and I'm the one that says okay to firing them,” he said.

Ferguson insisted this firing had nothing to do with his current bid for re-election for Benton County Sheriff.

“It's important to me whether I'm running for office or not, it's a pride I've got within myself and that I’ve tried to establish in the people that work here for me,” he said.

40/29 has been in contact with the former corporal but has not been able to get a statement from him. Members of his family said they did not want to comment on the situation at this time.
"Cops that lie, need to die!" A police officer that lies to get an arrest or send someone to prison should be shot.

"In the U.S., a cop with a gun can commit the most heinous crime and be given the benefit of the doubt."

"The U.S. Government does not have rights, it has privileges delegated to it by the people."
WaTcHeR

Re: Police Abuse of Power and Harassment On American Citizen

Postby WaTcHeR » 07 Dec 2010, Tue 9:57 pm

"You don't answer my questions, then you're gonna go to jail right now," Benton County deputy Dana Winn said in a YouTube video.

In a police report Winn says he didn't obtain any audio or video during an arrest on November 22nd, but the man he arrested caught it all.

"I've been nothing but cordial to you and you're being a jackass," Winn says in the video.

John Lewis says he recorded the arrest through a pair of sunglasses when Winn came to his home asking for information about a wanted felon.

The arrest is now the subject of an internal investigation at the Benton County Sheriff's Office.

"I want an apology, I want my name erased, as well as a photo dispersed with from the jail," Lewis said.

In the same police report, Winn says Lewis became uncooperative, refusing to answer questions.

Lewis argues he answered all of the appropriate questions and his arrest for obstructing government operations was unfair.

"It's deputy Winn, not mister, deputy Winn, say it with me, deputy Winn," Winn says in the video.

"My main concern is how many other people did he do this to," Lewis said.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=203586

WaTcHeR

Postby WaTcHeR » 10 Dec 2010, Fri 4:30 pm

The following was emailed to me from John Lewis, the man who was arrested.
Whim; December 7, 2010
Update to the Bentonville, Arkansas bad cop invasion of my 2nd, 4th as well as 5th amendments rights under the United States Constitution. But, of course who cares, after all this was another of many false arrests made by untrained officers that just want power of control and force and will ruin your life no matter what. Refuse to speak even after legally giving this bad cop the information required by law. Name, address and they will threaten you with much more because they have that inner feeling that you know more than he does. The bad cop could care less if you own property and could care less about your wants. Your property means nothing to this trespassing cop even after you answer the required questions. This bad cop could care less what you say after all it's his sworn oath that makes him above the law and any court will take a sworn officers word compared to that of a citizen. After all the officer has a duty and an oath to uphold the Constitutional rights of all citizens as well as protect and serve the citizens that he is to protect. Best keep a camera handy in order to prove there is a bad cop, after all with your word only in a court hearing, you will not win. Then if your even using a hidden camera, you could be called setting up a cop and making him out to be bad.
Well, I have had reporters calling as well as even attorneys and many other organizations calling. Yes, even Internal affairs from the Bentonville County Sheriff wanting to speak to me, and I say the video speaks for itself. After a conversation last night on December 6, 2010 from one reporter that had a copy of the incident report written by this bad cop it stated that he was in a raid on my house with a NO KNOCK warrant back a few years ago. So, he knew of me as a white gang leader. I remember this NO KNOCK bad warrant. After all I was at work and came home with a bunch of keystone officers tearing my house apart. I was met by a funny key stone cop at the back door and told I could not enter as it's a crime scene. A crime scene. What the hell is going on. As a home owner you don't have the right to know. I stated I have a lot of money in my safe and would like to open it for them. Sorry, we will take care of that. They really did take care of it. They destroyed the safe as well as the money disappeared. The safe was in shambles, all the rooms in the house had furniture turned in all directions except the correct direction for being used. All doors were bashed in when they were un locked as well as windows busted out for whatever reason by these so called professionals of the keystone Bentonville Sheriff. Yes, I remember that raid and it was called a drug bust by an unknown citizen that swore they had bought or seen drugs being made on the property. Maybe old, but know for a fact that I never made drugs or even used any drugs in my life. After all I worked in the medical field as well for over twenty years as well as draw a very small pension from a great company called SmithKline. I almost had a son die from what was called a hot shot, which at the time I had no idea what that meant until someone told me that someone wanted my son dead. That was taken care of and all family members were advised to come to the hospital to say good bye as he was not going to make it. Well, we did make that visit and SmithKline made sure that the best doctors were on the case and he pulled though. Small pension yes, thousand of hundreds of dollars spent by this company yes. But, my son lived. Didn't change much over the years but have to admit I was still blessed with my family in tact. Why this story being brought up now? Because a reported stated this rotten bad cop is using it as his excuse for the false arrest as well as to protect himself from being known after eleven years of being as I am calling him a bad cop. Now back in those years when I lived here maybe a year as this bad cop stated in the incident report. When I arrived home and not allowed access to my home, I was padded down or searched as well as had my name ran in their criminal computer. Be darn nothing came back. The sheriff stated to the officer running the check to run it again, there has got to be something there. No, it still comes back as clear. The sheriff states that I can come back in a couple hours and our investigation would be done. What they really meant, we will be sure to have stolen and broken everything that we could. I made a statement to the effect, that is fine, I will go out and have dinner. On my way I seen two keystone cops looking at one of two of my four wheelers and one stated where is the serial number. I stated I have no idea, but if you dare take the four wheeler because your not able to fine the serial number, I will charge you with burglary and thief. One of them smiled with a shit eating grin from what I remember. After all I was not concerned, because I knew my property wasn't used for drug making or dealing. Well, guess a couple of people were members of some white group, and they were also at work. I told them that they could find them at Walmart if they did find any drugs as it would have pissed me off as well and I would want them arrested after helping them out with a place to stay. Nope, they took my older son in for having weed in his bedroom. The only person taken in as well as released same day. Case has since been over and done with and my son and I still fight over that. He states it was not him but one of the others that were at work. Since this one reporter stated this already to me and I guess they all may be making a long story out of it sooner or later. As I stated I am one that has no reason to lie after all I am only a few steps from entering a different world and hopefully it is fairer than this one that I have been in. Then I have to re-think that as I have had a great life even with it bad stuff happening. After all I have even great grand kids. Costly as this one reporter told me. They sure are. Lol But, this one dirty bad cop is now wanting to use this invasion of my home when I was not here as his main excuse now. Great, as it is now told here. As back then it also was told in the newspapers as well as letters sent to the judge as the low lives that tore my new home at the time into broken as well as stolen property. Guess one of those invaders felt sorry for me or was sending me a message as he left me a gas mast for the next time. Yes, I still have it. But, that was as well mentioned to them years ago. Like I said there the real McCoy for Keystone if you seen all the unlocked doors busted in and concussion grenades set off in my other outer buildings. As well as neighbors asked about the explosives used on my property. Yes, that was something that really upset me. You wonder why I use a camera? Have no choice but to tell the story as is since this bad cop wishes to tell internal affairs now that he was in on the invasion of my home. Which I am as well glad to know about as I could not get any names as it is secret when I checked on it years back. Oh and by the way for those of you that don't know his name is spelled "WHIM". I just am tired to see everyone call him Winn as that didn't bother me until after speaking with one of the reporters. So, spell this bad cop's name correctly after all once a crooked cop always one. As I said this was never mentioned to me by him as in the video he even stated that he didn't know me. Wow, does that mean he did and I didn't know him. A lot of lie's all of a sudden coming out and he seems to be stepping into even a bigger pile of shit each time he tells another story. Here I am just and old man sitting here at home and taking call's and listening to these stories from the Bentonville keystone cops. What will be the next story? I can't wait to hear it. Now I get people complaining that too many people live here and so called inspections were conducted because of septic size and all that other crap. Well, I lived here now over six years and have less people now than when I first bought this property with two rooms even open for someone that may need a place to stay. But, then with six bedrooms and three baths maybe the septic is getting there. Yea right. I suggest that you go after someone that may not be able to pay their water, gas or electric bills before starting on me as all my bill's are paid! You keystone cops think your able to make threats and stop me. Come on, if you really checked my past as you seem to be doing then you'll already found out that low scum lives like you don't scare me. Make all the threats you wish as I am use to it. Had real men that did it and they lost as you will! Continue with bringing up the past and your going to be just helping me out. After all I would love to have all my money back. Strange you didn't use it for drug dealing money after all that is why you destroyed my new home isn't it. Telling me that there is a new sheriff in town at the time. You mean that drunken one pulled over by his own deputy and terminated for doing so? Yes, bring up the past as I love it as I want people to know how you get people to lie in order to get a judge to sign a bad search warrant because you want to destroy as well as take what is not yours from someone that has worked all their life. All I can say is that I live by a certain motto. What goes around will also come around. Also remember everyone came into this world naked and with nothing. Your also going to leave the same way. After ruining and stealing from me years ago and wanting to bring it up as your reason for the arrest is something that I really love. Maybe after the sixty thousand dollars taken from my selling property in California will come forth after all? Yea right. By the way wasn't my home raided the night after the elections for sheriff? Or was that the day after? Think about it, costly election I think it was and why I was raided as my safe I felt was safe. Sure let's bring up some more stories and I will be happy to fill in all that you left out. I have not seen the incident report the reporter speaks of. As I just wonder if someone states he didn't ever meet me, all of a sudden knows me. Well, I know you now also. You're a bad cop and I am more concerned with how many others have you used your power trip on? Eleven years in the department and how many peoples lives have you destroyed for being a BAD COP? Yes, everyone reading this I have called for a copy of the incident report and was going to go and get a copy, but I can see I don't need one as I am being called and told what is being said by so many others. Yes, even getting calls from some that know other bad cops in the department as well as even one judge has came up. As for Mr. Stone we all know who that creep is, after all he tried to frame a judge and it failed. But, did do a great job of allowing a murder suspect to shoot six times into a citizen and get what thirty days and a thousand dollar fine. What a deal. Hope I get as good a deal should I ever want to shoot someone. I was taught in the military to always make that first shot count. Guess now days they need to be unarmed and use six bullets and more if still not sure if they could speak out against you? Here is the video's again and as I stated I will keep everyone updated. No, I am not one that can keep his mouth shut as the attorneys say. After all I want people to know the truth and then they can decide. Mr. Whim I was told that they can't believe what they see of you on that video. In fact there is one that states you must have been having as bad a day as me. He has seen you many times before and can't believe it's you on the video. Guess you had some people really fooled after all. I say again how many others have you abused to get your way before coming up against me? Thanks for bringing up the past, could really use that money back. Interesting to know that you do know me. Very interesting indeed. Hey, I am broke from the first time, so no need to do it again! Would love for you to replace the windows and doors cost, if your able to find that in your dark hearts. Watch for more updates as I am informed about them. Love that part of the video and you don't even know me, and the incident report I hear states differently? Very interesting! John Lewis Sr.

December 03, 2010

Bentonville Sheriff's Department as well as many police groups need a good
HOUSE CLEANING!

Police/sheriff/state are here to serve as well as protect, not to abuse as so many of our police do today. I suggest many that read this information as to my first arrest ever in my life. Listen to this broadcast from a sheriff. http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 3&cmd=apop

Then on Saturday at 1:30PM listen to what the new updates are. I am afraid that a lot of sworn officers have forgot what they have sworn to. In fact many police don't even know what the Constitution stands for. Many never have even read it. If they did then they would not be abusing their powers as they do. After all if they read the Constitution then there would be no police abuse. The oath of all police officers take the oath to up hold the Constitution.

Did you citizens know that if the police do not have the right to take your home or even your car when pulled over. Why do they do this? To increase their incomes to run their departments. All monies collected on tickets is tax revenue and just stealing from you.

What I did was just offend this bad eleven veteran for the Bentonville Sheriff's office in refusing to answer questions. This cop is a bad cop, and had no right to arrest me on my own property. Those of you feel he had every right to do so, because of my attitude are going to be in for a real shock one day. Because if you continue to allow dishonest cops to do things which are also against the law.

I expect an apology as well a complete erase of my file with this corrupt sheriff's department, and if it is not done so with then a certain amount of time then I will bring a suite against the department. After all it's the training of this officer that has no understanding of the law. He abuses his powers, as well as knows he is doing it. Problem is this time he has run into someone that fights these corrupt cops.

After listening to the above then watch the videos below again. Then think about what your rights are and put yourself in my place. Would you like what this officer did? Oh, I have one bonding agent that writes a lot of stupid stuff because I am so rude and should go to jail and even prison. But, that is another story. As I stated I never attack people until they have did something really wrong. Abuse of power is even worst than this bonds person. Even she understands she is wrong and if not then we will be at war in the future. I never take a fight unless I am right.

Are you ready to have police officers take your cars and homes and even children away? Well, if you don't get these bad cops trained correctly and to know that they are hired to protect our rights, not take or abuse them. Do you even know what your rights are? Then look them up as a free man/woman and you'll be surprised as to what you have given up.

Part#1: November 22, 2010-Part #1 of a three part video of Bentonville sheriff officer refusing to take no for an answer. This all takes place on private property, and this bad cop even starts off with name calling no matter how many times I tell him I have nothing to say. This starts from my home all the way into the booking room of the Bentonville Sheriff's office booking area. How did I do this? That doesn't matter, what matters is your rights you no longer have with bad cops running a muck!

Part#2:November 22, 2010-Part#2 of the video of Bentonville sheriff officer refusing to take no for an answer. As you can see when I enter this bad cop's paddy wagon, he continues to want to talk even after a false arrest is made. Doesn't matter how many times I tell this eleven year veteran that I have nothing to say. He does show concern of a big fat guy in a small space with hand cuff's so tight that my hands were numb for sometime. But, at sixty-four years of age. It is not right for a bad cop wanting information when I told him I had none. But, continue to view the video's and let me know what you think.

Part#3;November 22, 2010-Part#3 Ok, this is the final part as wanted to be sure that I could not have any problems. Well no more than I have already! The comments have been for as well against me. But, I have to admit that I was not polite and I could give a very good excuse. I will just say that I have been keeping track all over the USA and the more you read of dirty cops then you say as well as do things you should not. Such as showing a bad attitude to maybe a good cop. Wait! I don't believe anyone should have to continue to speak after you already gave them the reply as well as two people before had already stated the subject this policeman wanted was not there. Many complaints as to maybe went out back window or door. Sorry! as I said one of the outside people had already spoke to this officer and told him who he was looking for was not here. I believe in up holding my liberties and Constitutional rights. If I don't have the right to tell people I have nothing more to say or I ask them to depart my property then how can you say you're a free person? Sure I agree he showed concern for my comfort on the way to the jail. But, I was more concerned with why I don't have the liberty not to talk or give more information that had nothing to do with the suspect he was seeking. I am accused of being nasty. Wait here. He called me a jackass. I never called him a thing until he was in his car. I did not be little him in front of people as he did me. Maybe I am wrong! But, if I am sitting on a lawn chair on my property and enjoying my peace and quiet and someone comes upon me and states hey I want this I also want to be addressed as so and so etc. Then I am going to say drop dead and get off my property. No matter who it is. This is a bad cop unless I am shown why I was illegally arrested for not answering questions that I had already stated with Subject is no longer there. Even if I knew where he lived I am not going to disclose that information as I know the facts of the case. Since when do you have to tell or fink or finger someone because someone else wants to talk to them. I know I don't tell anyone my business unless I want them to know. I never ask anyone to address me in any matter as this crooked cop did. It's none of my business why people move and I could care less. Same as it's no one's business what I do daily! I will agree I was RUDE! Only after I knew he knew the subject was not here. I answered the questions that he wanted and he wanted more than I could even give without of course lying should I have been beaten for any answer as many of you say. Of course I would have come up with a reply of some type, but I have no idea where he went. Also, he is my grandson's friend and I know he isn't living with my grandson or his family. But, why must I get other people involved when I know what they want is the subject. I answered and the video states this. My taking of video was out of my hands after all I was handcuffed. Yes, I could have told him he was being video taped, then he would not have shown his true colors. Think about it! I was finger printed, photo taken as well as passed around the world as I am now doing with this bad cop. So, it's fine for them to get all the information they wish on me and I am not to get none on them? Get real folks this is why so many people now do what I do. We want honest cops not those that want to be able to order you as to call me Officer so an so. Now say it with me. Or go to jail and I'll teach you. Look at the videos again folks as it is complete now.

You must tell the police that you refuse to talk to them and that you want a lawyer. Anytime a police officer walks up to you on the street, your car or at a police station the Supreme Court says you must tell the police officer you will not answer any of his questions. It's your American Right and you must use it says the Supreme Court.

WaTcHeR

Postby WaTcHeR » 18 Dec 2010, Sat 2:01 pm

Deputy Dana Winn Suspended for only 2 days

Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson only suspended Deputy Dana Winn who was involved in an arrest that was secretly videotaped and posted online.

John Lewis says Deputy Dana Winn unfairly arrested him outside his Rogers home back in November. Lewis also claims Deputy Dana Winn harassed him, but Winn says Lewis was uncooperative and refused to answer questions about a wanted felon.

Investigators cleared Deputy Winn of the false arrest claim, but according to the sheriff's office, Winn did violate its conduct policy.

Deputy Winn was suspended without pay for two days, placed on department probation for one year, and has lost his law enforcement instructor status.

Lewis captured the arrest in question on a camera attached to his sunglasses, then posted the video on Craigslist and YouTube.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=205886

WaTcHeR

Postby WaTcHeR » 18 Dec 2010, Sat 2:03 pm

December 18, 2010

Police officer Dana Winn, given two days suspension without pay as well as a year's probation. Merry Christmas & Happy New Years Mr. Dana Winn, here's wishing you good luck and not feeling your better than the citizens your hired to serve. After all with eleven years of service and I personally hope that all the service you have done in the past was not taking the Rights and avoiding the Constitutional Rights of other citizens. You Mr. Dana Winn as well as other servers of society may have learned to remove sun glasses from all your victims, I mean citizens that you encounter with, but even the citizens that keep a close eye on those police person's will learn of other tricks as you do daily in order to have a good public servant and not a bad or corrupt one. I don't believe your as poor an officer as many have written me. After all we all have those bad as well as good days. But, sir Dana Winn, your suppose to be above approach and show more calmness than citizens that may be video tapping your true colors. I as well as many have seen the lie's that you placed in your incident report compared to what you stated on the video. As a citizen I gladly wait to see how the year of probation does work out. Hopefully, you'll learn that just because someone will not bow down to your corruption attitude can cause you real harm. But, we as citizens as well as those that you work with will be watching you very closely! Since this was shown as a bad arrest, then I am happy to be able to state that I have never been arrested. Especially as falsely as you did. I do advise you on this years probation not to ask me to remove my sun glasses, as they will be on just to protect myself more out of protecting you. I suggest that you ask your department to send someone different as that way maybe I can see if their feeling above the law and show other citizens in the future that they are never above the law, but to protect all citizens against the corruption of power ego hungry bad officers. Always remember until the Constitution is done away with, which I am sure will be done sooner than later. That as a servant of the people your required to up hold every citizens Rights as that is why you took that OATH sir! Again have a great Christmas and good luck with your year. Right will always win out as I am a firm believer in that. John Lewis

WaTcHeR

Postby WaTcHeR » 18 Dec 2010, Sat 2:28 pm

WaTcHeR wrote:I as well as many have seen the lie's that you placed in your incident report

I would like to see the report if someone has snagged a copy of it? Isn't filing a false arrest report illegal?

WaTcHeR

Postby WaTcHeR » 20 Dec 2010, Mon 5:11 pm

Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson

Above is Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson a man who doesn't believe in the U.S. Constitution or America and what it stands for. In America it is NOT a crime to refuse to talk to a police officer. God bless America for one of those few remaining rights we have, citizens in other countries would KILL for that right.

What is a crime and maybe even a sin is one who has no regard to the rights of "We the People." If the public allows Sheriff Keith Ferguson to continue to stay in office it would be a SIN and dangerous! Sheriff Keith Ferguson should be removed from his sheriff's position immediately by the people, for the safety of Benton County!

Every man has a God Given Right NOT to talk to another person. I believe if a person gets upset because I won't talk and they want to lay a hand on me, I'll kill you where you stand and then go after your family. That's my fucking law, it's real simple. I will die for what I believe in!

WaTcHeR

Postby tittiger » 24 Dec 2010, Fri 2:03 am

How convenient. The police investigating the police. I wonder where that is going?

Rather I would like to see a citizens grand jury investigate all cases of police misconduct
and if God given rights are violated that offender brought up on charges of treason with execution
being a possible penalty in that case. These thugs that call themselves law enforcement are much
more dangerous than the ones we call criminals.
tittiger
Newly Registered User

Re: Officer Dana Winn of Bentonville Ark. Gives Cops a Bad N

Postby tittiger » 24 Dec 2010, Fri 2:43 am

WaTcHeR wrote:Not the first time deputy Dana Winn has been in trouble.

Still she said she never expected him to be fired.

“He messed up and I don't think that's a secret to anybody. I'm a little relieved that it feels like they're doing something to prevent this from happening again, but it is sad the man had to lose his job over it,” Henson said.

Benton County Sheriff Keith Ferguson said firing Cornwell was his only option.

Cops that violate God given rights should face treason charges and possible execution. That is what we do when other countries that violate Americans rights is it not? We declare war on them and kill them. Why should cops get a pass? Personally I think cops and not criminals are the greatest threat to our liberties that we face in Amerika.

No one has a problem with us killing criminals violating our rights. Why are they so squeamish at the thought of killing cops that do exactly the same thing?

http://www.policecrimes.org/forum/
http://www.lewrockwell.com/buppert/buppert16.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts224.html
tittiger
Newly Registered User

Return to Police Brutality and Abuse of Police Powers