1 Down, 534 to Go? Jared Loughner a Mental Nut or a Genius?

A police state is a term for a state in which the government exercises rigid repressive controls over the social, economic and political life of the citizens, especially by means of a secret police "Homeland Security" which operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by the U.S. Constitution.

1 Down, 534 to Go? Jared Loughner a Mental Nut or a Genius?

Postby WaTcHeR » 12 Jan 2011, Wed 8:38 pm

U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head outside a grocery store in Tucson while holding a public event, Arizona Public Media reported Saturday.

The 40-year-old Democrat, who was re-elected to her third term in November, was hosting a “Congress on Your Corner” event at a Safeway in northwest Tucson when a gunman ran up and started shooting, according to Peter Michaels, news director of Arizona Public Media.

At least nine other people, including members of her staff, were hurt. Giffords was transported to University Medical Center in Tucson. Her condition was not immediately known.

Giffords was talking to a couple when the suspect ran up firing indiscriminately and then ran off, Michaels said.

It is absolutely, absolutely unacceptable to shoot “indiscriminately”.

Target only politicians and their staff, and leave regular citizens alone.

Please!

http://tjic.com/?p=19638
"Cops that lie, need to die!" A police officer that lies to get an arrest or send someone to prison should be shot.

"In the U.S., a cop with a gun can commit the most heinous crime and be given the benefit of the doubt."

"The U.S. Government does not have rights, it has privileges delegated to it by the people."
WaTcHeR

Re: 1 down, 534 to go? Jared Lee Loughner Story

Postby WaTcHeR » 13 Jan 2011, Thu 4:35 pm

TUCSON, Ariz. – Jared Lee Loughner is described as a loner. By all accounts, he stayed away from just about everyone, including his own neighbors. But, at Mountain View High School, it seems things were just a little bit different.

"He was a very nice kid. He was very, very intelligent. He would help me out with like my math and that's how it started off," explained Ashley Figueroa. She told KGUN9 she dated Jared Lee Loughner in high school.

"He just seemed like one of those kids who kind of kept to himself. He was very, very quiet. I kind of made the effort to talk to him because he kind of kept to himself. He was actually a really nice kid when it came to it…we started dating when I just turned 15," added Figueroa.

"How smart was he?" asked KGUN9. "He would lose me in conversations that we would have. He was very opinionated about his opinions, I guess you could say .He's very strongly opinionated. I always used to tell him he should be a lawyer because he always used to argue with people, the pros and cons. He used big words. I couldn't keep up with him," said Figueroa.

And, then, another revelation, "I know he smoked marijuana. I know he did some hallucinogens, that's what kind of turned me off as well because I wasn't into that kind of thing," said Figueroa. "Do you know what kind of hallucinogens he was doing?" "Mushrooms."

Ashley told us Jared became scary sometimes, "What was Jared like as a boyfriend when you did start dating?" KGUN9 asked. "He was overall, he was good. But, he had a temper problem. He used to scare me sometimes and that's why I left him. He kind of made me feel uncomfortable at times. He'd get really mad, clench his fist and then throw a kind of little tantrum; he'd flail his arms and walk off," added Figueroa.

"What sort of things would set Jared Loughner off that way? "Things about the government, things about politics...anything that pretty much had to do with the government." she said.

Figueroa added, that Loughner basically kind of thought that the government was crap and that it was just this big, bad thing that was trying to just take over everybody and that we had no say in anything; that we were controlled by them 100%, and he strongly disagreed and felt people should be able to make own choices," she noted.

And, life at home for Jared Lee Loughner was rough also.

"I know he had a difficult relationship with his parents," Figueroa said. "They would never let me come in the house, and I couldn't understand why they wouldn't let me come in."

"What do you think happened to Jared that it got to this point?" KGUN9 asked. "I honestly think he had some sort of definite dysfunction in his family, like his parents were just there but lacked parental role in life."

"When you heard what happened on Saturday and it registered that it was Jared Loughner, what was your initial reaction?" KGUN9 asked. "Oh my god, that's all I could really say. It was just hard for me to find somebody that had, well, it made me feel weird; like, what kind of person am I if I fell for somebody with those capabilities and those potentials," Figueroa questioned herself.

"After I heard the whole incident, I started thinking back about when we were dating, the weird conversations we had. That he would lose me because he'd go off on rants about how the government this government that I was kind of just like ok."

Figueroa believes Loughner planned the shooting, "He's a smart kid, I think he did his homework. And, I think he's playing everything. I think he's trying to get sent to a psych ward because he doesn't want to go to jail because he didn't die like he wanted to."

"I think he actually expected to get shot that day because if you looked at his Facebook and his Youtube everything was written in past tense. That's not common unless going commit suicide. Or, something bad is going to happen to you," Figueroa added.

"There's a lot of people out there right now who are saying Jared Loughner is mentally ill, I know you're not a doctor, but your gut feeling, is he mentally ill or an accumulation of everything you talked about?" "I don't think he's mentally ill at all. I think he's honestly, I think he's faking everything. I think he's planned it, planned for sometime."

"When you saw him 3 or 4 months ago, what was it like then?" KGUN9 asked. "It was like staring into somebody you didn't know," Figueroa commented.

"He didn't care about anything. He kind of had attitude that it didn't matter, that nothing mattered. There was nothing behind his eyes, is that what you're saying? It was like staring into someone soulless basically.
"

"Did you see a noticeable decline? Was he much more "normal" in high school than 3 or 4 months ago?" KGUN9 asked. "Yeah, he was different. He had common decency. He had a big heart, but I don't know what happened. I really don't know because he was not the person I knew. I knew he had problems but never thought it would escalate to something like this," concluded Figueroa.

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834898
"Cops that lie, need to die!" A police officer that lies to get an arrest or send someone to prison should be shot.

"In the U.S., a cop with a gun can commit the most heinous crime and be given the benefit of the doubt."

"The U.S. Government does not have rights, it has privileges delegated to it by the people."
WaTcHeR

Re: 1 down, 534 to go Jared Lee Loughner Story

Postby WaTcHeR » 13 Jan 2011, Thu 4:41 pm

WaTcHeR wrote:"What sort of things would set Jared Loughner off that way? "Things about the government, things about politics...anything that pretty much had to do with the government." she said.

Figueroa added, that Loughner basically kind of thought that the government was crap and that it was just this big, bad thing that was trying to just take over everybody and that we had no say in anything; that we were controlled by them 100%, and he strongly disagreed and felt people should be able to make own choices."

The government is CRAP!

It is too big!

It is a bad thing!

The Federal Government is trying to take over everything!

We the People have no say in anything!

The government does control America citizens 100%

People should be able to make own choices and if someone thinks differently that you don't have that right, send them to an early grave.

WaTcHeR

One Down, 534 to Go Jared Loughner

Postby WaTcHeR » 19 Jan 2011, Wed 10:58 pm

Police have seized a “large amount” of weapons and ammunition from an Arlington businessman while investigating if comments he allegedly made online were intended as a threat to U.S. Congressmen and members of the U.S. Senate.

Arlington Police Chief Frederick Ryan has also suspended the firearms license of Travis Corcoran, 39, who runs the online comic book business HeavyInk.com in Arlington.

Police Captain Robert Bongiorno said Monday that police suspended Corcoran’s firearms license on the grounds of “suitability” pending the results of an investigation into whether a comment Corcoran allegedly made online was intended as a threat in reference to the Jan. 8 shooting in Arizona that left six people dead and 13 wounded.

After U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head in the rampage, Arlington Police Captain Robert Bongiorno said police received information that Corcoran posted a comment online saying “one down 534 to go” in reference to Giffords and the other 534 members of the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.

Bongiorno said police found the comment reposted on ComicsAlliance.com in a story that said Corcoran first made the comment in a blog. Bongiorno said Corcoran has since redacted the comments, but police consider the threat to be credible until they can prove otherwise. Police have also contacted federal law enforcement agencies about the comment.

Corcoran, who did not immediately return a phone call requesting comment Tuesday, has not been charged with a crime, Bongiorno said.

Corcoran surrendered his weapons and ammunition to police at his home on Evergreen Lane in Arlington last week after his firearms license was suspended, police said.

Bongiorno said the length of the suspension or whether Corcoran’s license will be revoked will be determined by the outcome of the investigation.

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/arl ... to_se.html

Massachusetts man loses gun license over blog post

An Arlington, Massachusetts man had his license to own firearms suspended after a blog threatening members of Congress prompted police to take action.

According to CBS Boston the post read "1 down and 534 to go" in response to the shooting in Tucson, Arizona.

Police are investigating the "suitability" of 39-year-old Travis Corcoran to have a firearms license.

"We certainly take this as a credible threat, and credible until we prove otherwise," said Arlington police Captain Robert Bongiorno.

Corcoran wrote "It is absolutely, absolutely unacceptable to shoot indiscriminately. Target only politicians and their staff and leave regular citizens alone."

Police visited Corcoran's home and found a "large amount" of weapons and ammunition. Sources told WBZ-TV that 11 guns were removed.

Corcoran does not have a criminal history and has not been arrested. He does not face any charges

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-art ... blog-post/

WaTcHeR

Re: 1 Down, 534 to Go? Jared Loughner a Mental Nut or a Geni

Postby WaTcHeR » 04 Feb 2011, Fri 4:35 pm

‘Large amount’ of weapons seized from blogger who cheered Tucson shooting

A Boston-area blogger who declared "one down, 534 to go" after the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords has had his gun license pulled and a "large amount" of weapons removed his home.

Travis Corcoran, a comic book retailer in Arlington, Massachusetts, made the comment in a blog posting on January 8, the day of Giffords' shooting.

Corcoran reportedly declared on his blog, “It is absolutely, absolutely unacceptable to shoot indiscriminately. Target only politicians and their staff and leave regular citizens alone.”

The "534 to go" comment appeared to refer to the other 434 members of the US House, and the 100 US senators.

“We certainly take this as a credible threat, and credible until we prove otherwise,” Captain Robert Bongiorno of the Arlington police department told WBZ-TV.

Sources told the station that 11 guns were seized from Corcoran's home after police pulled his gun license pending an investigation of his "suitability" to carry firearms. It wasn't clear if the 11 guns were the sum total of the "large amount" of weapons police said they found.

Corcoran's blog appears to have been pulled offline, or restricted to authorized users.

Arlington police have requested the aid of federal law enforcement, the Boston Globe reported.

Corcoran considers himself an "anarcho-capitalist," a radical branch of libertarianism. In a Tweet on January 8, Corcoran declared, "Not all killing is murder. US troops have killed many under Obama's presidency. Is he a murderer? Or is it legitimate in war?"

In a Twitter exchange with reporter Laura Leslie, he declared, "As per the Declaration of [Independence], when a [government] becomes destructive those ends, it may be abolished ... and the most moral approach is that which spares the maximum number of lives. Thus, assassination is a legitimate tool."

He also argued that his blog is "to some degree, political theater (with a very serious anarchocapitalist theme) and thus long-time readers understand that '1 down, X to go' COMBINED with my strong assertion is ... entirely in keeping with a liberty-loving stance..."

Corcoran runs the Heavy Ink comic book store, and the controversy surrounding his blog comment has reached the comic book business. His LinkedIn profile describes him as a software engineer educated at Cornell University.

He has 90 days to appeal the loss of his gun license in court, Arlington police said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/weap ... -shooting/

WaTcHeR

Return to The United Police State Of Amerika